Carly Simon - Into White (FulL AlbuM)

Into White, a new collection of beloved pop standards and touching traditional lullabies was released on January 2, 2007.

Carly remarks, "We've discovered towards the end of the recording process that this is very much an album for grownups, as well as children. The album is very, very soothing....it doesn't startle you. It just does nice things to you."


Track List:

  1. Into White
  2. Oh! Susanna
  3. Blackbird
  4. You Can Close Your Eyes (Carly Simon¡ABen Taylor & Sally Taylor)
  5. Quiet Evenin'
  6. Manha De Carnaval (Theme from Black Orpheus)
  7. Jamaica Farewell
  8. You Are My Sunshine
  9. Devoted To You All I Have To Do Is Dream
  10. Scarborough Fair
  11. I Gave My Love A Cherry (The Riddle Song)
  12. Over The Rainbow
  13. Love Of My Life
  14. I'll Just Remember You



Download This Album at (^_^)



0 Comment: