Tracklist :
CD 1
01. Another Man Done Gone - Vera Ward Hall
02. Ruler of My Heart - The Dirty Dozen Brass Band, Norah Jones, Robert Rudolph
03. Tears in Heaven - Ann Peebles
04. Love for Sale - Buddy Bregman & Orchestra, Ella Fitzgerald
05. Little Girl Blue - Nina Simone
06. Buzz Me - Ella Mae Morse
07. Make a Little Love - Elmore James
08. I'll Take Care of You - Bobby "Blue" Bland
09. Let's Just Be Friends - Charles Brown
10. Queen Bee - Toumani Diabatй, Taj Mahal

CD 2
01. Very Special - Debra Laws
02. I Am the Black Gold of the Sun - Nuyorican Soul
03. Call Me - Nancy Wilson, Nancy Wilson
04. My Love Is Here to Stay - Sam Myers
05. Mercedes Benz - Taj Mahal
06. It Must Have Been Love - Earl King
07. All Your Love - Magic Sam
08. Ball & Chain - Etta James
09. Heartache - T-Bone Walker
10. Brown Skin - India.Arie

Download This Album at : (^_^) Part I, (^_^) Part II

0 Comment: