Tracklist
01. Stevie Wonder - Lately
02. James Ingram - Just Once
03. Luther Vandross - Promise Me
04. Chicago - If You Leave Me Now
05. Peabo Bryson - Don't Make Me Cry
06. Bobby Caldwell - Saying It's Over
07. Peabo Bryson - Why Goodbye
08. Michael Bolton - How Am I Supposed To Live Without You
09. Pattie Labelle & Michael Mcdonald - On My Own
10. Peabo Bryson - Can You Stop The Rain
11. Babyface - Nobody Knows It But Me
12. Gino Vanelli - Living Inside Myself
13. Chris Walker - How Do You Heal Broken Heart
14. Simply Red - So Not Over You
15. Keith Martin - Never Find Someone Like You
16. Janita - I Miss You
17. Natalie Cole - I Miss You Like Crazy
18. Bryan Mcknight - One Last Cry
19. Tony Braxton - Let It Flow
20. Toto - I'll Be Over You

Download This Album at : (^_^) Part I , (^_^) Part II

0 Comment: