Tracklist
01. Louis Armstrong - What A Wonderful World
02. Frank Sinatra - I've Got You Under My Skin
03. Kenny Rogers - Lady
04. Michael Bolton - A Love So Beautiful
05. Lionel Richie - Say You, Say Me
06. Dean Martin - Sway
07. Take That - A Million Love Songs
08. Frank Valli - Can't Take My Eyes Off Of You
09. Elvis Presley - Always On My Mind
10. Richard Marx - Right Here Waiting
11. Babyface - Everytime I Close My Eyes
12. Eagle - Love Will Keep Us Alive
13. Beatles - Yesterday
14. Phil Collins - True Colours
15. B.J.Thomas - Raindrops Keep Falling on My Head
16. Elton John - Your Song
17. Bee Gees - I Couldn't Love You More
18. Nat King Cole - L-O-V-E
19. Wet Wet Wet - She's All On My Mind
20. Seal - A Kiss From A Rose
21. All 4 One - I swear

Download This Album at : (^_^) Part I , (^_^) Part II

0 Comment: